Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your InventHelp Patent Referral Services is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for www.chnlog.com being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.